I have a simple table that has an attribute of ‘Resource Direction’ and an attribute of ‘Call Sid’. I’ve created a metric called Actual Calls Offered, and am trying to select and count all ‘Call Sids’ where Resource Direction = ‘inbound’ OR ‘Resource Direction = ‘inbound with attached outbound’. The value comes back as 135 records, when I query the database I have 142. When I add the insight, I get the wrong value of 135, but when I add a row to split the data, the row level data is accurate. 114 + 28 is NOT 135 as shown in the screenshot.
Edit - I tested in insights without using metrics and see the same roll up behavior that matches my metric, but seems accurate when SUM is utilized.
Best answer by Joseph HeunView original