Solved

When I'm trying to run the ADS Integrator I'm getting an error called Error Code: 404 Not Found

• 4 July 2023
  • 2 replies

• Known Participant
  • 25 replies

Hi,

High Priority

When I'm trying to run the ADS Integrator I'm getting an error called Error Code: 404 Not Found.

Can any one please help me out on this.

Thanks,

Kavi

icon

Best answer by Francisco Antunes 4 July 2023, 05:31

View original

2 replies

Hi Kavi,

Thank you for sending this in. I’m sorry to hear about your troubles with the ADS Integrator.

With the information you provided I was able to locate the error logs for this particular issue. Although the 404 error you received isn’t very detailed, I traced back the request and have some suspicions.

The error logs I found indicate missing configuration files, which could indicate some inconsistency between the output of the CSV Downloader and the expected input of the ADS Integrator. Were any changes done recently on any step of the ADD pipeline, or on the ADS instance?

If so, a possible solution would be to delete all the files created by the CSV Downloader (batches, metadata, caghe), running it again to re-create them and then trying the ADS Integrator once again. Such a “clean-up” has resolved similar issues in the past. Please give that a shot and let us know if the issue persists or evolves.

Best regards,

Francisco Antunes

Thanks Francisco Antunes, I’ll try and let you know.