Solved

Needs advice on a new project

• 7 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

My name is Guillaume Lavergne and i’m a french student in computer science. I recently entered a new company on internship and i need advices on my newest project.

On our symfony website, we want to embed a BI tool that can help our customers to get the data they want. For that, they need to have access to the dashboard maker interface directly on our website. The dashboard made will then be embed by API.

This project is complicated because, after this part is developped and functionnal, i will have to make other changes to go further with the tool. For exemple, i’ll have to add an IA that allows the graphs to have an automatic interpretation like “in 5 years you’ll have a probleme here” etc.

Do you think GoodData can be a great tool to achieve all of these goals ? Do we have to make an account by customers (because each one have their own database) , or can i have one user that connects to multiple databases ?

I know these questions may have been answered a lot of time but i dont find any question that give me all the answer i want.

Thanks a lot in advance for your answers, regards

Lavergne Guillaume

icon

Best answer by Iva Gasparekova 16 November 2023, 17:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello Guillaume,

I am really sorry for a delayed response here.

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your interest in GoodData. Have you already signed up for our Free Trial, please?

You have various embedding options within GD. For e.g., you can use React SDK for fully customized embedded solutions.
If the SDK doesn't fit your needs completely, our team of Professional Services can help you with the implementation.

I am happy to say that we are working on our own AI for Data Analytics as well. Also, I can confirm that you can use multiple data sources and federate them into single customer's workspace if needed. Please check Data Source Manager for more details.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Iva

Bonjour Guillaume,

Je viens de voir votre demande concernant une solution pour integrer la partie analytique dans votre site web. Seriez-vous disponible pour un entretien rapide?

Cordialement,

Gabriel G.