Another question, I'm looking to make a calendar h...
# gooddata-ui
e
Another question, I'm looking to make a calendar heatmap which shows occupancy at a daily level. Is something that you think would be possible inside of Gooddata and if it isn't immediately available is it possible to create a custom visualisation? How would I go about speaking to someone who can help create this?
p
This would be an awesome visualization for us as well
m
Hi Elliot, based off the image shared - We do not currently support this visualisation. However, you can create your own visualisations and the GoodData.UI is the go-to SDK, when it comes to embedding, visualizing your data or creating custom visualizations with GoodData. More details on this can be found here: https://www.gooddata.com/docs/gooddata-ui/latest/introduction/ If you would like to speak with someone about creating this visualisation for you - Please let me know and I will DM you the details of your Account Owner and they will be happy to discuss this further with you.
Hi Phillip! Sorry, I forgot to mention in my previous update above - If you would also like to speak with someone about creating this visualisation for you - Please also let me know and I will DM you the details of your Account Owner
t
Hi @Elliott Taylor, GoodData does not have support for this exact visuals, but you can build similar thing using the standard components. Here is a rough example. Note: Weeks to hours switcher would need to be done using a dashboard plugin or the React SDK.
p
🎉 New note created.
🎉 New note created.
e
Thanks guys, I just wanted to confirm that if we were to go down the custom Viz route that it can be hosted in the platform as well?