I want to update `dataload.fullProjectsChunkSize` ...
# gooddata-platform
j
I want to update
dataload.fullProjectsChunkSize
and read on guidance that we can update on project, projectgroup and domain level. Since the domain is a shared space so I won't want to update it on that level. Does anyone know what projectgroup level is? Is it segment?
i
Hi Jing, The “projectGroup” or a “pGroup” stands for a “project token”. And about the setting itself, the default value is 4. The maxi allowed number is 500.
j
@Ivana Gasparekova How to find out if the projects share the same project token? How to find the token?
i
You can find detailed instructions in this article.
m
Hi Jing, in most cases projects of one GoodData customer mostly share the same token per environment. As far as I understand, the
dataload.fullProjectsChunkSize
config only makes sense when running load to multiple workspaces or whole segment from a single Automated Data Distribution schedule. And in that case it depends on the value of this parameter in the project from which you are executing the schedule (not the target projects which are being loaded to). This parameter if set on a project level, it affects all the Automated Data Distribution schedules existing in that project (if you have more of them). If you wish to only affect a particular data loading schedule, you can instead use a schedule parameter
GDC_DOWNLOAD_PROJECTS_CHUNK_SIZE
Note: • this (unlike the dataload.fullProjectsChunkSize) is not a platform setting but a schedule parameter (you define it right in the schedule) • this one does not distinguish between full and incremental loads
🙌 1