Hi, I have gooddata dashboard and I have component...
# gooddata-cloud
a
Hi, I have gooddata dashboard and I have components which show data. I can see from the backend that the data can be seen in multiple options including custom range. On front end, I want to change the data according to the custom rage Can someone let me know the exact api or resource which can help me to implement this filteration?
m
Hello Ali, I believe the thread here goes through the solution to your case. You should be able to find more details in our documentation as well: https://sdk.gooddata.com/gooddata-ui-apidocs/v8.11.0/docs/sdk-ui-dashboard.applyattributefilter.html. Let me know if you have any questions.
a
I mean to say that I have all the filters available in the gooddata dashboard. I just need to show them on the frontend, currently I am interested in the relative date selection filter, I want to apply it to individual components and also appy to the complete app components when they are selected.
m
I see, thanks! Could you please confirm the data product you are using, is it GoodData Cloud? Please also share the contents of your package.json file. Thanks!