Hey all, I’m trying to download a report and getti...
# gooddata-cloud
b
Hey all, I’m trying to download a report and getting an “Internal Server Error”. Same for CSV and XLSX Can someone please help me with that?
Copy code
{
  "detail": "Server-side problem. Contact support.",
  "status": 500,
  "title": "Internal Server Error",
  "traceId": "3be080ca385bd5954677e5a519231218"
}
j
Hi Brunno, I’m currently looking into this for you, but could you please confirm what type of report you are trying to export and possibly the size as well?
b
Hi @Joseph Heun , thank you! It’s a tabular report, a list. It can be large
j
unfortunately, I’m unable to see the size in our logs. Would you have some idea of how many rows there are in the table?
b
Do you mean the database table?
In Good Data, I can see the report that I'm trying to download, so it has less than 100,000 rows
j
no no, just in the report itself
Thanks
b
Does Good Data show this info in the ui?
j
You would need to build a metric to count the rows themselves. However, we just need to know approximately how many rows there are in what is trying to be exported. I have a suspicion it is related to the size.
It might not be limited to the rows but columns as well.
b
The report has only 8 columns and 103,822 rows. The werid thing is that the report was showing up in the UI, but now it isn’t, which made it look like it had less than 100,000 rows. Any known issues related to this?
j
Ok, I’m going to open a ticket directly in support and we will access the workspace to check directly on the report.
b
Thank you!