Hey. Is there any way to filter 2 dates? I have da...
# gooddata-cloud
f
Hey. Is there any way to filter 2 dates? I have date field
Issued Date
and date field
Service Date
. I'm trying to create a report where issued date = this month AND service date = Year 2023.
m
Hi Filip, if you’re referring to 2 date filters / multiple date filters for a single insight, we unfortunately at this time we do not support the functionality where you can have multiple date dimension top filters . If my understanding is correct, please let me know and I will mark this as “Product feedback” and this will then be visible to our Product team who will review this and consider this for a future release.
f
@Michael Ullock you are correct, please mark it as feedback.
m
Hi Filip, thanks for getting back to me and letting know - I will go ahead as product feedback now
p
🎉 New note created.
m
Hi Filip, I just wanted to give you the good news before the weekend kicks in. In one of our next releases we are rolling out the functionality where we will be able to use multiple date filters for a single insight. So I would like to recommend that you follow our Release Notes below to find out when this feature will be coming to our platform and to also what new features will coming soon: https://support.gooddata.com/hc/en-us/sections/7552950634899-Release-Notes Hope you have a great weekend ahead! 🙂
🙌 1
f
@Michael Ullock Thank you!