Hello ! I have an issue with the combo chart. I'm ...
# gooddata-cloud
l
Hello ! I have an issue with the combo chart. I'm using a metric "taux de transformation" that's a %. When I display it as column, the value is always 100% (incorrect). When I display the same metric as a line, the values are correct. I attached two screenshots to demonstrate it (only difference is the display as column vs line of the metric).
m
Hi Laura, Could you please check the insight options and look for one call “stack to 100%” and unselect it? If this does not help, could you send your metric definition over here or via DM?
l
Hi @Moises Morales, I can't find any insight option "stack to 100%", can you give me more info about where to find it ? Here is another screenshot of what I see. For info, in the past, I've already had a similar issue and noticed the option "stack to 100%" is not always visible when I believe it should (thus preventing me to correctly configure this insight). The metric is basically Select Metric 1 / Metric 2 (and the metric works fine when displayed in lines). Let me know if you need more info.
Hi @Moises Morales, any update ? Thanks
m
Hi Laura, I reached out to you via DM
🙏 1
Thank you for your patience. Please let me post over here the response sent internally for visibility: The reason the columns are stacked to 100% is that they were configured this way previously on a different chart, more specifically the Stacked Area Chart. For the columns to show the correct percentages, please switch the insight to said chart, unselect the option “Stack to 100%” from the left side configuration panel, and then switch it back to the Combo Chart; the columns will now show the correct percentages.
l
Thanks Moises. Shouldn't the option "stack to 100%" be visible when I'm using the combo chart too then ?
m
That’s a good point. As stated in the internal communication, I submitted an internal ticket to our developers for further review of the behaviour.
l
Thanks
🙂 1