Hi, please take urgent action. Since Wednesday, Ju...
# gooddata-cloud
k
Hi, please take urgent action. Since Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 16:45 PDT at the latest, we are experiencing display errors in Insights and useInsightDataView() in the Dashboards and in Analyze. When I try to create a new Insights in Analyze, I get a "Computing..." message for about 30 seconds is displayed and then the following message appears. (1st image) "SORRY, WE CAN'T DISPLAY THIS INSIGHT. An error has occurred. If the issue persists, contact our support team." The similar error message also appears for Insights that were created in Dashboards. (2nd image) However, Insights created under very limited conditions, such as when trying to display one type of Attributes in a dataset with about 20 rows data, will still be displayed. (3rd image) The issue is independent of the operating environment and Workspaces. The host URL is rehatch.cloud.gooddata.com. The traceID is a60772c648f2b43d, etc.
j
Hi Kota, Sorry to hear about the troubles here. Can you confirm if this is only happening for a few of the objects being used in metrics/insights? Or, is this happening to all objects/reports/insights in the workspace?
k
@Joseph Heun Thank you for your quick response. This is happening to almost all objects/reports/insights in 2 out of 2 workspaces, But when trying to display one type of Attributes in a dataset with about 20 rows data, this does not happen.
j
We are able to reproduce this behavior and are currently looking into this with our engineers. We will follow up with more details as soon as they become available. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in this matter, as we certainly appreciate your patience during this time.
🙇‍♂️ 1
j
Hi @Kota UEDA the issue should be fixed now. Can you please verify in your environment?
🙌 2
k
@Joseph Heun @Jan Kos Hi Jan, the we confirmed that the issue is fixed. Thank you for your quick fixing.
👍 2
l
I had this same problem yesterday. What was the issue?
j
We had a technical difficulties with component responsible for caching insights results leading to insights computation issues in US datacentre. We restarted the component which mitigated the issue at the time. Our engineers already identified the root cause and we are now working on permanent fix.