Hi guys, can you please tell me , is there a way t...
# gooddata-cloud
h
Hi guys, can you please tell me , is there a way to download my created dashboards and copy the dashboards and implement in other workspaces?
m
Hi Hari, I am afraid this is not possible out of the box at the moment. In theory, you could get the definition of any given dashboard via the API and try to recreate it in the target workspace. The call can be found here: API Reference | GoodData Cloud Native. Note that this could only work as long as the identifiers are the same, otherwise, you will need to edit them as needed. Depending on your use case, you can also look into creating a workspace hierarchy as explained in our documentation: Create a Multitenant Environment | GoodData Cloud Native. This would transfer the dashboard from the parent workspace to all child workspaces.
h
Hi @Moises Morales, please can you tell me about how to fetch JSON file for dashboards along with LDM,is there a way to do it?
m
Hi Hari, the API call is the only option at this time to get the dashboard definition. You can get the LDM JSON directly from the UI as shown below: