Hey team, trying to set up authorization for the t...
# gooddata-cloud
m
Hey team, trying to set up authorization for the trial. When setting up, I get the following. Anything needed on your side? Please feel free to tell me what I need to share from my side. Thank you in advance
i
Hi Menelaos, May I know what exact steps have you followed so far, please? Are we speaking about embedded solution here?
j
+ It'd be good to know which guide you've been following and the code of the implementation.
m
Hey, sorry for my late response here. Up to now I've: • Created a dashboard on GoodData cloud and trying to embed into my app. • Created a separate component in my app and added the code shown inside the embed insight dialog. This is the guide I'm following, but I suppose there may be sth I haven't set up correctly on the Auth side here.
m
Hello, @Menelaos Kotoglou do you see some errors in the console or network tab? If so, could you share them here?
m
Sure, I get 404 in 3 requests being done
m
@Menelaos Kotoglou And other requests are successful? Or all the requests fail on 404?
m
Yes, these are the gooddata related requests. Cannot see any other.
Hey, any update on this?
m
I'm not sure what is the issue, if the other requests are successful 😕 there are no javascript errors in the console?
m
I also got this, if that's coming from gooddata report
m
@Menelaos Kotoglou I would double check if the token you provide to the AuthProvider is correct. Also one note - using token authentication is fine for local development, but should not be used for the deployed app (on prod. you should use context deferred authentication, see https://sdk.gooddata.com/gooddata-ui/docs/cloudnative_authentication.html).
👀 1
m
I'll check @Matyáš Kandl and revert.