Hi All :wave: We are using gooddata platform, and ...
# gooddata-platform
s
Hi All šŸ‘‹ We are using gooddata platform, and experiencing severe slowness āš ļø with the dashboards and reports since the last 1 hour. This is not something which we have experienced in the past. Is there any ongoing maintenance or outage, causing this slowness ? Please let me know what details I can provide to help investigate this issue.
i
Hi Shankar, Sorry to hear about this. However, I am not aware of any outage or maintenance on our end, which might be affecting the performance of your workspace(s). May I know which of your environments(for e.g. POC, DEV, PROD,ā€¦) are being affected by this slowness, please? Also are we speaking about multiple workspaces and multiple users?
s
Hi Ivana, So far, we have noticed this slowness in the DEV environment only in one workspace and affects all the users who are trying to run the reports.
i
Could you share with me the ID of affected workspace, please? Feel free to use the direct message. Iā€™d like to check internally what might be affecting the performance.
šŸ™Œ 1
s
Thank you Ivana. I will DM