Good afternoon people! A new accomplish of ours r...
# gooddata-platform
s
Good afternoon people! A new accomplish of ours reached out to you about PDF exports, Winston (WingmanXT). We would like to know if there is a possibility to have more insights into the current status of the export functionality. Is there a timeline where it will be available for a possible test build? And as a follow-up question, will there be an API endpoint available for this functionality? Would like to hear more, thank you! Best regards, Stijn Habekott*é*
j
Hi Stijn, Could you explain a bit about the limits that you are hitting with your export? are you trying to export a dashboard, or do you want to export more than one insight at a time? You can also find information on our API, here: https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/expand-your-gooddata-platform/api-reference/#tag/automatic-emailing
s
Hey Joseph, thank you for your response. We're looking to export the whole dashboard as a PDF. I saw that single insights can already be exported to csv or Excel. It's important to mention that we're running on GoodData.CN and not the hosted variant of GoodData, we're aware the hosted variant has PDF exports.
j
Hi Stijn, This is still not available on CN, but I will submit this to our Product Team for further evaluation as I’m sure this will be available in the near future.
p
🎉 New note created.
s
Thank you Joseph!