Hi, !PRODUCTION ISSUE! Last week we were able to...
# gooddata-platform
m
Hi, !PRODUCTION ISSUE! Last week we were able to create new workspaces via LCM bricks but not this week. This is what I see in the log file when it runs correctly +-----+---------+------------------------------------------------+-------+------------------+ | Result of ProvisionClients | +-----+---------+------------------------------------------------+-------+------------------+ | ID | STATUS | PROJECT_URI | ERROR | TYPE | +-----+---------+------------------------------------------------+-------+------------------+ | FCD | CREATED | /gdc/projects/jf9ssmfo2ldu1fdo7ro457fz2l4tfg92 | | provision_result | +-----+---------+------------------------------------------------+-------+------------------+ But now for a new workspace we’re creating today, I see this… +--------+--------+-------------+-------+------------------+ | Result of ProvisionClients | +--------+--------+-------------+-------+------------------+ | ID | STATUS | PROJECT_URI | ERROR | TYPE | +--------+--------+-------------+-------+------------------+ | BIZDEV | ERROR | | | provision_result | +--------+--------+-------------+-------+------------------+ | ARVAL | ERROR | | | provision_result | +--------+--------+-------------+-------+------------------+ Any advice on how to fix this? In the meantime, I’ll use the gray pages to add client to segment.
I see this also trying to add workspace manually… very strange we have 100 workspaces in the plan
j
I Michael, I can see that the max project count for that token has been set for 14. I’m checking internally with your account owner ATM.
Hi Michael, we don’t see anything on our end indicating 100 workspaces. You will need to discuss this further directly with your account owner.
m
OK, thanks Joseph. How do i know who the account owner is?
j
It should be @Asel Smail
m
Is there another token I have to use?
a
hey Michael, I just messaged you
j
Hi Michael, You may want to delete the images showing your token and contract info since it is displaying publicly
m
Good idea, thanks @Joseph Heun!