Hello @Team I wan to make the customisation on Goo...
# gooddata-platform
g
Hello @Team I wan to make the customisation on GoodData dashbaord I have found the that we need to create custom theme and set the style properties for insights and save this theme and apply it and it it works But I am integrating GoodData using the Angular component so how can I customise the insights which render using angular component. I cannot find any document related to this
j
g
We are using Angular Component to integrate GoodData Graphs
When I use Angular component to load GoodData graph then CSS not applied
j
Hi @Jiri Zajic Could you please check and advise what would be the best approach?
j
Hi guys, I do not the answer to this one. Maybe @Dan Homola could know? If not, we'd need to raise this question directly to Engineering.
d
Hi, to be honest I am not sure I understand the question. Can you please share some code so that we can diagnose the problem? 🙂
g
As per your documentation, I have added the custom style using JSON and the style are applied to the Insights, When we are loading the Insights using the Angular Component Custom Style not applied. I have found the documentation related to React JS but not for Angular. Our project is developed in Angular and we created the Angular component to render React component but I didnt found any documentation related to the Custom Style in Angular
d
Now I see, thanks for the details! Unfortunately, we currently do not have a straight-forward way of doing this from “not-React”, all the relevant setup is happening in the sdk-ui-theme-provider package that is written for React. You can see the most relevant part of the logic here. However, your use case definitely makes sense and we should think about how we could make it supported better. @Jiri Zajic can you please put this in the Productboard?
âś… 1
p
🎉 New note created.