Is the Labs UI down? I get a 404 when going to <ht...
# gooddata-platform
e
Is the Labs UI down? I get a 404 when going to https://[mydomain].gooddata.com/labs/apps/ui-developer-toolkit/build/index.html#/metadata now tried doing the whole clear cookies, hard refresh, incognito, etc. and it still doesn’t work
m
Hi Evan, The Developer Toolkit app is no longer available. This was communicated to subscribed customers via a proactive ticket that stated: The following GoodData Labs application - “Accelerator Toolkit” has been deprecated and will be deleted from GoodData Labs on May 5, 2022, without a replacement option. ACTION REQUIRED! Switch from the GoodData Labs application that you are using to an alternative method of completing the task.
e
I see. Is there a similar alternative to it? It’s been an extremely helpful tool for navigating insights and data, especially for getting metadata. I don’t find the Manage page nearly as robust and comprehensive
m
I understand. You can find in our documentation more information about the features/tools. Although the app you are looking for has been decomissioned as stated.
e
That’s unfortunate but alright, thanks