Good afternoon, Is it possible that the percentage...
# gooddata-ui
n
Good afternoon, Is it possible that the percentage calculations in the tables are not 100% for all elements in the rows and columns, but be something where we can define whether we want 100% for the row or 100% for the column?
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 14.26.46.png,Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 14.32.26.png
We what 100% in the sum of % column A, B and C
or the row for example
not in all the table
c
I'm not using %
n
Sorry @Carol Hood im not a gooddata staff πŸ™‚ this is a question from a gooddata user as well πŸ™‚
πŸ‘ 1
m
Hi Nuno, I am afraid that this is not possible as the percentage is applied globally. You could create a metric with the WHERE clause that would allow you to filter the values to which the percentage would be applied, but I’m afraid it’s not close to what you want. May we know your use case?
n
Thanks for the response @Moises Morales but yeh Where will not resolve the problem. The example is what I showed previously use % not for global measurement by % in a row or a column, something that can be done is use a stacked barchart, but we would like to do in tables.
Is this something that is on roadmap? As you can see in tableau this is not something new. They already suporte this. This helps a lot in some analysis. You can check here;: https://help.tableau.com/current/pro/desktop/en-us/calculations_percentages_options.htm
Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 09.31.07.png
p
πŸŽ‰ New note created.
m
Thank you for the details. I have submitted this as a feature request for potential future product improvements
πŸ™Œ 1