Hey Community, need some guidance here: How do I c...
# gd-beginners
b
Hey Community, need some guidance here: How do I connect csv to GoodData platform?
Basically, I want manually to copy the data 😀
m
Hi Ben, I assume that you’re using our GoodData Cloud product - as mentioned in the below documentation, if you are a trial user, you have the option to upload a CSV file that will act as a data source. Please note, this feature is not yet available in the full production release of GoodData but is anticipated to be introduced there in the future. https://www.gooddata.com/docs/cloud/getting-started/connect-data/ As mentioned there, the CSV file option is only available for our “Trial” users and will be introduced to the full production in the future. You can follow our Product Updates to stay informed and to learn when this feature will be in full production: https://community.gooddata.com/product-updates
b
I see. No wonder I couldn't see it anymore. Thanks @Michael Ullock. Where do I see the product roadmap to understand which new features are worked up and which are to be released in near future?
m
Hi Ben, product roadmap is not publicly available - So, I would like to suggest that you “follow” the Product Updates page for all upcoming features and product updates that will be coming to our platform
b
@Michael Ullock ok but who do we speak to when we would like to understand more about a specific feature that we would like to have? How do we submit feature requests? How do we know when a feature request is being looked at?
v
@Ben Deng, Vaclav from Customer Success here. We'll reach out to you tomorrow about the topic. Please let us know if you have more questions.
b
Thanks @Vaclav Malek. It would be about the process around feature request from our / client side (as in how to submit feature requests and how to get to know which features get built, planned for future etc) and GoodData side (feature prioritisation, and process). Essentially, I would like to see how GoodData positions itself when it comes to customer centric instead building something that customers haven’t been asking for.
v
@Ben Deng, Our team will help with collecting product feedback and provide a connection to our Product team if needed. I believe you're already in touch with @Thiago Alves from my team, he'll help.
💯 1
t
Hi @Ben Deng, Thank you, @Vaclav Malek, for the assistance. â˜ș Ben, feel free to bring the product requests and feedback to me, and I'll raise them with our product team.