Hi, I am trying to add a column which has Integer ...
# gd-beginners
n
Hi, I am trying to add a column which has Integer Data Type on my Dashboard as a Filter, is there a way using which I can achieve this? I am using the GoodData Cloud Free Trial Version.
j
Hi Nikita, currently dashboard filters can only be used as attributes or dates. Facts and numbers cannot be used, but we can certainly mark this down as product feedback. Could you please describe your full use case and how necessary this type of feature is for your custom solution?
n
Hi Joseph, I am trying to build a dashboard based on Higher Ed, I would like the users to be able to select the University using their Rank, hence wanted to learn how I could achieve this, Is there any way I could learn about to bring this filter on my Dashboard?
j
You can map table column with a rank to both fact and attribute and use fact for aggregations like min/max rank and attribute for breakdown by rank/filtering by rank. You have to add attribute to dataset which contains fact already and map it to the same column in dataset details with field mappings.
🙌 1
n
Thanks Jakub, I will try this..