Hi, most of the values in my filter cannot be seen...
# gd-beginners
n
Hi, most of the values in my filter cannot be seen properly making it a little difficult to select them quickly, is there a way using which I might be able to increase the size?
m
Hi Nikita, in the cases where the value exceeds the filter width limit - If you hover your mouse icon over the value, it will then show the complete value in a small pop-up
n
Hi Michael, yes it does allow that, but I am willing to know if I can increase the size maybe so the users can see all the values present there.
m
Hi Nikita, at this time it’s not possible to increase the width of the filters. However, our Product team is already aware of this feature request and are considering this for a future feature update. I will go ahead and mark this thread as product feedback too and this will again highlight this to our Product team once again. At this time there is no ETA on when this might be rolled out onto our platform, but we appreciate the valuable feedback. In this case, I would like to recommend you follow our Product Updates here to see what’s coming to our platform in the future: https://community.gooddata.com/product-updates
n
Alright, thanks Michael..🙂