Hi, I am using GoodData Cloud Free Trial Version. ...
# gd-beginners
n
Hi, I am using GoodData Cloud Free Trial Version. I want to build a relationship between two numeric columns in a scatterplot. When I try to do this in GoodData it applies aggregation to the numeric column, how to resolve this?
t
HI @Nikita katekar, that’s what the last bucket in the UI serves to. Insert into it the attribute that should represent points on the scatterplot. In my example I would like to see how Product cost and price correlate, so I’m slicing the metrics by product ID. Does it make sense?
n
If I want the values on the y-axis as is, without applying any aggregate(Sum in this example),how should I achieve that?
t
In such a case each row with the numeric values should have an unique identifier. Let me show it on an example with James Bond movies. The dataset I use contains list of movies with James Bond and I would like to see how does the World gross earnings correlate with the budget. I definitely don’t want to aggregate budget from multiple movies, but luckily each movie has its own ID. The dataset contains a primary key called Movie. Now in the Analyze tab let’s see the correlation between the two numeric values (facts) and slice it by Movie.
n
Thank you for helping me out Tomas.🙂
t
I hope it was of any help 👍