how can we get only one record from attribute
# gd-beginners
g
how can we get only one record from attribute
j
You can filter out values in reports in different levels in the platform. For example, you can set a filter within a metric to show only one record of an attribute. You can also filter on the report or dashboard levels to achieve this. More information on filters can be found HERE. If this is still unclear could you please provide more details as to what exactly you are trying to achieve? Maybe it would help to include a screenshot.
g
no i want to ask suppose i have five record on one attribute but i want only on for example on name attribute five record [a,b,c,d,e] but i want to show only "e"
j
Could you please explain how filters won’t work for you exactly in your use case? Where exactly are you trying to display these values?
g
because when we use matrices than it will return numeric value and i want set limit and i want set limit last 1 record or last 2 record
j
Thank you for the details. There may be a few different ways to achieve this. There’s a good article on displaying the most recent data load timestamp HERE. You could use this same theory to find the most recent value loaded by the timestamp, and that would give you the value you are looking for. Also, depending on your full use case, you could have the ETL process overwrite the unused values so that you only have 1 or 2 rows to display anyway.