Does this version allow you to use 'Key Performanc...
# gooddata-cn
j
Does this version allow you to use 'Key Performance Indicator' or is that only cloud?
m
Hi Jeffery, yes GoodData Cloud Native (C.N) does support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Just let us know if running into any issues or if there is anything else we can assist you with here.
j
When logging into cloud, I see 3 selections. Here is also what I see in the cloud version. Most importantly, I can compare with 'previous period' and make an icon for increasing - red or green.
My nearest option is to make a headline insight. Here is what I see there with no configuration option, and no ability to make the 2nd metric a relative date. This is important bc the dashboard has a filter that should control this insight, but if I select dates, it's hard-coded and doesn't change with the dashboard.
m
Hi Jeffery, my apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I missed your reply. The KPI functionality in your screenshot is not from GoodData “Cloud” but in fact from GoodData “Platform” product. My apologies for providing misleading information previously, but to setup in C.N you’ll need to refer to the following you’ll need to refer to the following documentation: https://www.gooddata.com/docs/gooddata-ui/latest/references/visual_components/kpi/