Hey guys, having a problem with gooddata cli, when...
# gooddata-cn
g
Hey guys, having a problem with gooddata cli, whenever I try to deploy I get this error
Copy code
Diagnostic Error (server-service): An error occurred when uploading workspace definition: Cannot destructure property 'data' of '(intermediate value)' as it is undefined.
It passes the "validate" step
using version 0.6 on GoodData CN 3.5.1
a
Hello, @Gonçalo Teixeira. Looks like you’ve found a bug. I did not see this message before. Could you please confirm that
gd validate
does not produce the same error?
+CC @Stanislav Hacker
g
yes,
gd validate
runs successfully
s
What version of nodejs you have?
g
v20.9.0 right now
s
Hmm that strange, do you have some special features used in workspace?
g
what kind of special features? the workspace is quite big. ~300 insights, if that matters
s
Can you try to run it with verbose logger level? This can show a stack trace if there is somr applocable.
g
i've ran it with "debug" log level, is there a lower level?
this was the output:
Copy code
[e] Failed to deploy gooddata.yaml with profile dev
[e] Diagnostic Error (server-service): An error occurred when uploading workspace definition: Cannot destructure property 'data' of '(intermediate value)' as it is undefined.
s
No lower level is not here. This will not hel0 is :(
help us*
g
this just tells us that somewhere there's a statement like
Copy code
const { data } = something;
that is breaking this, I guess...
s
Yep, i try to look on code later today
g
thanks, let me know if you found the bug/fix 👍
s
I was not able to found a problem, because there is no part of code thats look like a potential problem. It looks like that put request nut finish deploy successfully. Im not 100% sure but its look like deploy request timeout. But im not sure why 😞 I think that without data im not able to easily found problem 😞
a
Thanks for looking into this, Standa. We will keep investigating. Perhaps, it is time to run some load tests with large workspaces, at very least we’ll ensure the error message is more informative. Thank you for reporting this!
🙌 2