Hello, about exporting dashboards as PDF -> a d...
# gooddata-cn
s
Hello, about exporting dashboards as PDF -> a dashboard with a comma in it's name causes Chrome to fail with a 'ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION' error. Is there a setting that can wrap the file names with double quotes? or otherwise sanitize the file name?
j
Hi Sheldon, Unfortunately I don’t see anything that could be done from GoodData’s side in this case. This is also a publicly reported bug in Chromium: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=103618 Currently, the best option would be to avoid using comma in the name.
s
@Julius Kos it would be great if the gooddata server could simply wrap the file name in double quotes when setting the content-disposition header. The will address this issue correctly. It is not realistic to expect dashboard creators to not use certain characters in the dashboard names. This is a business impact problem really and there is no extension or hook that we can customize to control the value of the content-disposition header.
j
@Sheldon Nathan I understand your point. Please let me pass this internally so we can check if there’s anything we can do.
r
Hi Sheldon, Radek from the GoodData technical team - I've raised this issue with our engineers, and will keep you informed on their feedback. 🙂
s
@Radek Novacek thank you