In a stacked column chart I know how to sort the c...
# gooddata-platform
t
In a stacked column chart I know how to sort the columns. Can I also sort the stacking (e.g. biggest values on top)?
t
Hi @Thomas Karbe, as far as I know you can influence the stacks order only in case you are stacking multiple metrics. How would you envision the stacks sorting to work? Thanks
t
We show revenue by customers and currently columns are ordered daily and within each column by customer name. I’d want to sort each stack either by total revenue or by daily revenue
t
Thanks for the explanation. I used our demo data to visualize the situation. If I understand correctly, then: • Sorting by total revenue would keep the position of the stacks stable across all the columns as the total customer revenue is stable across all the columns. • Sorting by daily revenue would change the order of stacks in each column as the customer’s differs day by day. Is that correct?
t
Correct
t
Thanks. Let me send this feedback to the responsible product team on your behalf.
p
🎉 New note created.
t
just to be sure: you sending this to product means, its currently not possible, correct?
t
Yes, exactly. It is not possible at the moment. I sent your feedback with a detailed description to our product team.