Hi, We just got migrated to good data cloud, afte...
# gooddata-cloud
v
Hi, We just got migrated to good data cloud, after migration struggling with few things. 1. Explore feature is throwing error when used for widgets from dashboard previously it used to take to edit widgets section 2. User creation : Currently created user and whenever logged in lands on a error page
m
Hi Vinod, from our records I can see that you have been using GoodData Cloud for some time now - can you please provide more details on the mentioned migration? Can you please also check your DEV tools in your browser and locate the errors there and see if they provide more details? If this doesn’t help, can you please provide us with the related Request ID from the DEV Tool log and we will be happy to check our logs for you
v
Hi @Michael Ullock These are the dev tools info which I can see.
migration was done by Good data team previously we were on free tier and then were onboarded to new instance with data & users
m
Can you please expand on those errors you’re seeing in the DEV Tool - Once expanded, it should provide more details on what the issue is there. If this doesn’t help, please provide me with the Trace ID related to the error - To find traceIDs, open the Network Tab and the, red-colored (indicating failure / error) requests:
v
For user login 401 I dnt see any error message other than : An Error occurred trying to load resource but for two 404 I see error message as
Copy code
{
  "detail": "404 NOT_FOUND \"User is not registered\"",
  "status": 404,
  "title": "Not Found",
  "traceId": "cea6ad338d5f92a30b09fcead70bb917"
}
For the explore no error in network tab however on console the error remains same trace id a6cce4fc4f575f50ded88d97d13b16e2
m
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I was checking the issue relating to TraceID: cea6ad338d5f92a30b09fcead70bb917 From our logs I can see the following issue:
Copy code
message=No user found for authentication id auth0|6645eb2d74dc8df049018773
Can you please tell me if you have switched from our OIDC to your own?
v
@Michael Ullock yes I see we are configured with oidc login could you pass me steps of how to configure it with keycloak. we have our user management via keycloak
m
Hi Vinod, our team reached out to your colleague Naveen Chaurasia some time ago with our GoodData Cloud welcome details, please find them below: e’re excited to have you on board and are committed to your long-term success. Our team is dedicated to helping you derive the utmost value from your GoodData investment. By default, the users you had configured in your trial account ‘valued-shrimp.trial.cloud.gooddata.com’ have carried over as part of our OIDC (Auth0). We assume that you will be using your own OIDC in the future. Once you are ready to switch from our OIDC to your own, please follow these steps. You can also check this step-by-step article. This way, you are going to be able to provision new users in the organization. Helpful Links • Browse our webinars, e-books, and videos on our resources page. • See all available courses at GoodData University. • Read articles on our blog and find out how to achieve consistent analytics results. • Join our developer network. • Check out our community article that will help you get on board quickly.
v
Thanks @Michael Ullock The step by step link returns 404 is there an alternate link ?
m
v
@Michael Ullock The edit of widgets or explore or widgets from dashboards still returns 404 What's going on there? can u pls help me
m
Hello Vinod, sorry to hear that, could you please confirm that you have switched to your own OIDC provider and that the user has been assigned the authentication ID from this provider? If so, could you provide the new traceID? Feel also free to send us a har file of the issue via DM to either me or my colleague Michael so we can continue looking into this.
v
@Moises Morales Shared it with you privately