Hey everyone: I’m building a table visualization t...
# gd-beginners
m
Hey everyone: I’m building a table visualization that has 11 attribute columns and 3 metric columns. I don’t want to have the metric columns all the way at the end on the far right (off the page, have to scroll over). Is there a way to order the metric columns in between some of the attribute columns?
f
Hi Michael, would you have a screenshot of this table/how it’s built, so I can better understand how it looks? I’m having a bit trouble reproducing the scenario you described
t
Hi Michael, this is not possible. Metrics are always on the right of all the attribute columns. Does a combination of all these attribute columns form the scope/grain for the metrics? Or are these just for additional information about the row?
m
Hey Tomas, thanks for confirming it’s not possible, it seemed that way. The attributes are just for additional information about the row rather than contributing to a scope/grain. Someone could want to sort by ~6 of the 11 attributes. But yeah ideally we’d like to see the metrics more in the middle of the table, and put the less important attributes on the right of them.
t
Thanks for the explanation 👍. I will pass your feedback to the product team on your behalf.
p
🎉 New note created.
m
Thank you!