Hi, we have some reports of issues with the analyt...
# gooddata-cloud
r
Hi, we have some reports of issues with the analytical designer loading (we have embedded it into our app via iframe). Sometimes the screen remains blank, sometimes we see the error "..cloud.gooddata.com unexpectedly closed the connection". Would you have any advice on what could cause this?
Note - we haven't made any recent change on our end
j
Hello Raffaella, are these errors occurring sporadically or only happening for specific users every time they try to access? Also, is this only happening in the embedded environment or in the UI as well? Furthermore, is there a TraceID connected to the error? You may find this in the dev tools of the browser.
r
Hi Joseph, on the embedded environment: • In my case, they are happening sporadically - after a few refreshes, I can see things working as expected. • The customer who flagged this, though, keeps having this issue consistently. when trying directly on the UI, I am seeing this issue (see attached screenshot) - after refreshing, though, it works as expected.
I tried to get the traceID but since refreshing the error is not happening again, will retry
j
Would it be possible to impersonate the user who is continually having troubles? could you provide their userId in a DM? It seems like it might be a cache issue, but I'd like to verify the user with the continuous problems.