Hi everyone, we have a table embedded in our appli...
# gooddata-cloud
r
Hi everyone, we have a table embedded in our application for one of our customers and we would like to give them some aggregations on the columns, I was wondering if it is possible to create an aggregate based on other aggregates. For example, if I have at the bottom of the table the sum of two different columns, can I then divide those and create another summary at the bottom of the table? I will attach a picture for clarity. Thank you!
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 9.46.12 AM.png
i
Hi Ramtin, I understand your use-case. But unfortunately, it is not possible to combine Table Totals this way. You’d need to create a separate metric for that.
r
Hi Ivana, if I create a separate metric may I still drop it at the bottom of the table here?
i
Ah, good point. But not really, you can reposition metrics into rows, but you cannot move them to the bottom as totals. I’d be more than happy to submit a product feedback on your behalf, if this is crucial for your analytics.
r
I see, thank you for your help! Yes, that would be fantastic!
p
🎉 New note created.
🎉 New note created.
i
Sure thing, I am sorry that I couldn’t provide you with more satisfying response this. At least, I’ve created the feedback on your behalf and shared it with our Product management team.
r
Thank you very much! 🙂
i
You are welcome. And you can always follow our Release Notes to get notified about all the new features and functionalities. 😉
👀 1