hello, adding a date filter in the gooddata dashbo...
# gooddata-ui
a
hello, adding a date filter in the gooddata dashboard doesn't work, but the default date range filter and other string filter does 🧵
we have a dashboard with a report that shows documents. And each document has the field
issue date
and
expiry date
. We wanted to be able to filter by these dates. Currently, we are using the default date filter to filter by
expiry date
. However, adding another date filter for
issue date
doesn't work. Even though i've added it in the dashboard as filter, it doesn't show up in the embedded report in our client. In fact, adding another date filter breaks the default date filter.
To be specific, here are the detailed steps to reproduce: 1. Create a workspace with a report that uses the default date filter 2. Add another date filter Expected: New date filter should show up in the embedded report Actual: New date filter doesn't show up in the embedded report and the existing default date filter no longer works
m
Hello, thanks for reporting this. I have reached out to you via DM to gather more details about your environment.
👌 1
a
hi @Moises Morales just want to check if there's any progress on this issue? thanks! cc: @Byron Antoniadis @Konstantinos Koroneos
m
Hello as discussed privately, we have escalated the case internally and will update the thead with an update soon!
j
Hi, I wasn’t able to reproduce the issue with the provided code snippet.. could you please create a reproducer (e.g. in form of our app toolkit)that we could run on our side and provide it to us?
a
hi @Jan Kos for the reproducer code, i would need to connect to an endpoint that does the ff: 1. generate a token from a POST request to f"{settings.GOOD_DATA_HOST_URL}/api/v1/entities/users/{gooddata_username}/apiTokens/ 2. fetches the list of dashboard from the GET request to f"{settings.GOOD_DATA_HOST_URL}/api/v1/entities/workspaces/{workspace_id}/analyticalDashboards" how can this be done in the reproducer code template?
@Jan Kos just checking if you have news on my inquiry above? cc: @Byron Antoniadis @Konstantinos Koroneos