Hi, just checking if the system is down at the mom...
# gooddata-cloud
r
Hi, just checking if the system is down at the moment?
m
j
m
@Joseph Heun unless you are affected by the said dns issue. Can you share what the latest update is?
j
You can follow the above posted article and you will receive updates as they get posted to the global announcement.
At this time, you can try switching networks to see if it helps. changing to VPN has helped a few people
r
The link you shared @Joseph Heun can't be reached, so I will share the suggestion of switching networks for now, but would be helpful to hear updates also in this slack channel
j
Sure thing. I will try to keep all channels updated with relevant information.
We have found and fixed a DNS configuration issue, and the changes are now propagating. This should take about 2 hours, but improvements may be noticeable sooner. We’ll keep you informed.
🙏 3
r
Thanks for the update Joseph.
j
Hi everyone, we are starting to see a lot of improvements, but we wanted to check to see if any of you are still facing issues. Could you please confirm?
m
It’s started working for us with the vpn, it’s still not resolving with on my normal network
j
We are seeing further improvements in the DNS resolution of GoodData domains. Major public DNS providers already respond with correct DNS records. If you still experience issues you may try to use 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 DNS servers as workaround.
m
True, I tried with 8.8.8.8 and yes it worked, thanks!
🙌 1
c
Hi @Joseph Heun will any incident report be shared ?
j
We only have our incident published HERE should you need any further information you can reach out directly to our support team
t
Is there going to be a published postmortem?
j
Should you need anything further related to the incident, you can reach out to support@gooddata.com