Hello team, Whenever I hit 'Export to PDF' in my i...
# gooddata-cloud
m
Hello team, Whenever I hit 'Export to PDF' in my instance, it shows
export in progress
but nothing happens. Is there anything I can troubleshoot or it's for a support ticket with our instance details? Thank you
j
Hi Miro, Could you possibly confirm the size of the insight or dashboard you are trying to export? We would certainly need to look into this further on our end as we do not see any global issue at the current moment. You could check the dev tools in chrome to see what is actually happening. Could you check the console for errors and let us know what you see?
m
Hey Joseph, thanks for the reply. I can see some execution ongoing (see screen). In GD Platform I was able to see progress or status in gray pages. Is it possible in Clloud?
But I dont understand why the page loads with all data within 2 seconds and export executions take so long. It does not make any sense, does it?
j
Grey pages are not available in cloud, but we can check the logs on our end. Could you please confirm the organization ID?
m
Not sure where I find ID. Is the domain enough? https://eu.workspaces.salted.cx/
j
Thanks, I have it now. Does it send any error at all, or is it only the export that takes so long which is the issue?
m
No error in console but I saw in the notification area that export failed.
I can see that it does not work only for one specific dashboard. Even it's just for one day where I have like ~1000 records. Is there any problem with export of heatmaps or treemap if it's on a page?
b
Hi Miro, we were able to pinpoint the root cause (memory issue of certain compoment), and we are working to resolve it along with our engineering team. Sorry for the trouble.
❤️ 1
j
Hi Miro, it should be alright now, can you please try the export again?
m
Still the same issue, Not sure if you have access but you can try it - dashboard
j
thanks for letting us know, we keep looking into it
m
Hey Jan, it looks like its still failing. Anything I can do to help?
j
Hi Miro, sorry for the delay, we’ve done some configuration changes on the platform, I tried to export the dashboard and it should work now.