Hi all, I’m using GoodData Python SDK to migrate m...
# gooddata-cloud
b
Hi all, I’m using GoodData Python SDK to migrate my workspaces so I can manage my different environments, but I’m getting this error when running one of my scripts and it’s blocking me from release a new report. Any ideas?
Copy code
gooddata_api_client.exceptions.NotFoundException: Status Code: 404
Reason: Not Found
HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Date': 'Wed, 06 Dec 2023 18:01:38 GMT', 'Content-Type': 'application/problem+json', 'Content-Length': '210', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'Vary': 'Origin, Access-Control-Request-Method, Access-Control-Request-Headers', 'Cache-Control': 'no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate', 'Pragma': 'no-cache', 'Expires': '0', 'X-Content-Type-Options': 'nosniff', 'Strict-Transport-Security': 'max-age=15724800; includeSubDomains', 'X-XSS-Protection': '1 ; mode=block', 'Referrer-Policy': 'no-referrer', 'Set-Cookie': 'SPRING_REDIRECT_URI=; Path=/; Max-Age=0; Expires=Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT; Secure; HttpOnly; SameSite=None'})
HTTP response body: {"detail":"No API path found that matches request '/api/v1/layout/dataSources/3419304a-9882-44f9-9599-f2670f3cb785/physicalModel'.","status":404,"title":"Not Found","traceId":"afffff433ebf7882428d4c073bc74de5"}
i
Hi Brunno, This seems to be related to deprecation of Physical Data Model. Please be aware that API endpoint
/api/v1/layout/dataSources/{dataSourceId}/physicalModel
is no longer accessible. If you are trying to retrieve the model of your workspace, you can use the endpoint below:
/api/v1/layout/workspaces/{workspaceId}
To retrieve the DataSource tables of certain Entity, you can use this one:
/api/v1/entities/dataSources/{dataSourceId}/dataSourceTables/{id}
b
Hi Ivana, thanks! I will take a look
🤞 1
j
The deprecation was reflected in Python SDK. I suppose you should upgrade your Python SDK as well.
🙌 1