Hello, I am getting this error of ```Problem occu...
# gooddata-cloud
a
Hello, I am getting this error of
Copy code
Problem occurs when provisioning clients. Error: 409 Conflict
while creating a brick. I have posted this question on community form. Can someone help me to troubleshoot the reason for this happening or can direct me towards a solution? Thanks in advance. https://community.gooddata.com/sdks-and-apis-63/problem-occurs-when-provisioning-clients[…]-error-409-conflict-while-running-a-brick-915?postid=2809
f
Hi Ali, thank you for sending the link to the post you made on our Forums. We’d be happy to help you out. Can you tell us a little bit more about the task you are trying to accomplish and how you’re going about it? • You’re running a brick via the Python SDK, correct? How is this being done? • Is this on GoodData Platform? • Were you following along on one of our articles? • Would you be able to share a complete error message with us, so we can check our logs for this issue?
a
Copy code
Error: [
  {
    "action": "GoodData::LCM2::ProvisionClients",
    "err": "409 Conflict: Invalid task status request_id: 6542b56d6101a451612cfcc6:7_iKRiS_IoGA48MC7FUN8Q:x-6LznZjzGYHfQwEcLmnfQ:meh2C4fUPxmta41J",
    "backtrace": [
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/gems/rest-client-2.1.0/lib/restclient/abstract_response.rb:249:in `exception_with_response'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/gems/rest-client-2.1.0/lib/restclient/abstract_response.rb:129:in `return!'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/gems/rest-client-2.1.0/lib/restclient/request.rb:836:in `process_result'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/gems/rest-client-2.1.0/lib/restclient/request.rb:743:in `block in transmit'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/net/http.rb:985:in `start'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/gems/rest-client-2.1.0/lib/restclient/request.rb:727:in `transmit'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/gems/rest-client-2.1.0/lib/restclient/request.rb:163:in `execute'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/gems/rest-client-2.1.0/lib/restclient/request.rb:63:in `execute'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/gems/rest-client-2.1.0/lib/restclient/resource.rb:51:in `get'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:362:in `block in request'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:591:in `block in process_response'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:108:in `retryable'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:590:in `process_response'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:371:in `block in request'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:629:in `profile'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:354:in `request'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:379:in `get'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/client.rb:281:in `get'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/client.rb:357:in `block in poll_on_response'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/connection.rb:108:in `retryable'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/client.rb:141:in `retryable'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/client.rb:356:in `poll_on_response'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/rest/client.rb:321:in `poll_on_code'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/models/segment.rb:257:in `provision_client_projects'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/actions/provision_clients.rb:69:in `block in call'",
      "org/jruby/RubyArray.java:2812:in `map'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/actions/provision_clients.rb:65:in `call'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/lcm2.rb:438:in `run_action'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/lcm2.rb:358:in `block in perform'",
      "org/jruby/RubyArray.java:1988:in `each'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/lcm2.rb:354:in `perform'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/provisioning_brick.rb:15:in `call'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/dwh_middleware.rb:42:in `call'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/aws_middleware.rb:29:in `call'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/gooddata_middleware.rb:90:in `call'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/bench_middleware.rb:18:in `block in call'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/benchmark.rb:296:in `measure'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/bench_middleware.rb:18:in `call'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/decode_params_middleware.rb:17:in `call'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/execution_result_middleware.rb:21:in `call'",
      "/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/logger_middleware.rb:70:in `call'",
      "/src/bin/run_brick.rb:65:in `<main>'",
      "org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1091:in `load'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli/exec.rb:58:in `kernel_load'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli/exec.rb:23:in `run'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli.rb:492:in `exec'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/vendor/thor/lib/thor/command.rb:27:in `run'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/vendor/thor/lib/thor/invocation.rb:127:in `invoke_command'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/vendor/thor/lib/thor.rb:392:in `dispatch'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli.rb:34:in `dispatch'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/vendor/thor/lib/thor/base.rb:485:in `start'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli.rb:28:in `start'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/bundler-2.4.20/exe/bundle:37:in `block in <main>'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/friendly_errors.rb:117:in `with_friendly_errors'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.4.1.0/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/bundler-2.4.20/exe/bundle:29:in `<main>'",
      "org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1091:in `load'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/bin/bundle:25:in `<main>'",
      "org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1143:in `eval'",
      "/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.4.1.0/bin/jruby_executable_hooks:22:in `<main>'"
    ]
  }
These are the error logs
Yes, I am using gooddata platform
I am not following any article, I am actually trying to create a brick with that script and it gives me this error
I am not sure about the SDK since this is not build by me
Can you let me know how to check SDK?
f
If I may, let’s take a step back here; can you tell me about what you’re trying to achieve with this brick? What’s the goal here?
a
I want to up the application which went down due to client mistake.
I am following this documentation and I have followed all previous steps which included adding users in the redshift and creating workspace, now I have to follow this step and it is giving me this error.
f
Thanks for the extra info. I understand now that the error occurs when you run the Provisioning brick, from the Data Integration Console. You’re not using the SDK at all, my apologies for the confusion! The script you mentioned is the section of the Parameters on the brick that defines how it will run. I’m currently checking the log, but there doesn’t seem to be any issues with the parameters on the brick itself. I’ll update you with my findings soon.
a
Well a more precise answer for your question is simple : I want to create a workspace
👍 1
Sure looking forward
This is the flow of my application and I have done till redshift, just got stuck at gooddata and then gooddata will display it to the application
f
Thank you for hanging in there. After checking the logs, I’m afraid that we’ll need to investigate the workspace directly to troubleshoot this issue. I will message you directly for the next steps!
j
Hi @Ali Akbar we are currently creating an internal ticket and will reach out to you shortly.