Hi, we've started getting a 500 error on one of ou...
# gooddata-cloud
m
Hi, we've started getting a 500 error on one of our dashboards - I don't think we've changed anything since it last worked...
Any idea what's going on?
Text of the error is:
Copy code
error
: 
"Internal Server Error"
path
: 
"/api/v1/actions/workspaces/26229f5da99c4f31998e328133fd5cd5/execution/afm/execute/result/ffd583009b67899525033f4d7b4c4418ae98e49c"
requestId
: 
"40b34579-6527"
status
: 
timestamp
: 
"2023-07-19T17:49:46.045+00:00"
f
Hi Michael, thank you for putting this in. Would you tell me a little bit more about this error? Does it show up when you perform a particular task? Or does it pop up at random, when you are viewing the dashboard, for example? I checked the error’s logs (thank you for the details), but did not have much success. I am currently not aware of any issues from our end that would cause this, but I’m checking internally to be sure.
m
I just get that error when viewing the dashboard.
f
I see, I am sorry to hear that. How impactful is the issue, please? Does it prevent you from viewing the dashboard altogether? Is it affecting other users or dashboards too?
m
Anyone that tries to load the dashboard sees:
It's not critical right now, but it's troubling it just seems to have broken.
f
Thank you for details. I will pass this on to the Technical Support Team, but they may take a while to respond, as they’re already out of business hours. Would that be OK? If the issue does become critical, let us know and we’ll get someone on it ASAP
m
That works. Thank you.
👍 1
j
I reported it to the responsible team, it is an internal bug. Will be fixed very soon. There is a workaround solution available - we can turn off a corresponding feature flag. Let us know if you are ok waiting for the fix or if you want to apply the workaround
j
Hi Michael, we turned of the feature flag for your organization to unblock you. At the same time we found a reproducer and we are working on the fix.
👍 2
m
Awesome thanks - works now!