Hi Guys, Can you please help me with setting up En...
# gooddata-cloud
h
Hi Guys, Can you please help me with setting up Environment on API , JSON Fields?
i
Hi Hari, May I know what Environment and JSON Fields are you referring to, please? Could you share the related API call with us?
h
API for Dashboards , how to set up the JSON file and how to use it has parent and child workspace?
i
For each call, you can find description of all the parameters on the left and the request sample on the right. For e.g.: Put Dashboards Endpoint: https://www.gooddata.com/api/v1/entities/workspaces/{workspaceId}/analyticalDashboards/{objectId} Method: PUT Body:
Copy code
{
  "data": {
    "attributes": {
      "areRelationsValid": true,
      "content": {
        "identifier": {
          "id": "label.leaf",
          "type": "label"
        },
        "someBoolProp": false
      },
      "description": "string",
      "tags": [
        "string"
      ],
      "title": "string"
    },
    "id": "id1",
    "type": "analyticalDashboard"
  }
}
h
yeah, i get it, thanks Ivana, also please can you give me some steps for this, or should i create a separate source file for running this file? , can these lines be fetched automatically
i
Me personally, I am using a Postman client. I copy-paste the body for my initial API call and then I save it, so I can re-use in future.
h
Hi @Ivana Gasparekova, in PUT method, What is the Object Id, what kind of ID to be used , can you please help with it? Thank you
i
Sorry for my late response, Hari, I was OOO for a while. That would be the ID of your Dashboard. More details about Object Ids can be found here.