Can anyone from GoodData reach out to me to respon...
# gooddata-cloud
k
Can anyone from GoodData reach out to me to respond?
m
Hi KJ, how may I help?
k
Hello! I think Roman reached out
m
If there is any administrative or technical issue you need to discuss, please feel free to post it over here as well or PM me directly.
k
Actually, we currently have GoodData Cloud and finding some limitations in regards to replicating our Tableau dashboards. Tableau has parameters functions and grouping functions that we utilize fairly heavily. Was wondering if Cloud had similar functions or plugins that could help accomplish this or if there was a best practices to do something similar within platform
m
GoodData offers a UI SDK that allows you to enhance and customize the functionality of your KPI dashboards. With the UI SDK, you can create and integrate plugins, which are additional components or features, to maximize the utilization of your dashboards. These plugins can provide users with more visualization options, and enhanced their experiences. More information about the plugins can be found in the documentation here: Dashboard Plugins · GoodData.UI You can also find an example gallery in this link: gooddata/gooddata-dashboard-plugins: Dashboard plugin examples Our Professional Services team can also assist with any implementation use case (at a cost). In case you are interested, I can put you in touch with your Account Executive.
k
yeah i think I'd want to put my analysts in touch with someone (I just responded to a Roman Stanek) to talk more about GoodData cloud capabilties and possible workarounds from us moving from Tableau
🙌 1