Hey All, I'm looking at my current model that was...
# gooddata-cloud
s
Hey All, I'm looking at my current model that was working last night and now it is throwing a promise error:
j
Thanks for sending the error in. One more question please - have there been any changes made to the LDM since yesterday when it was accessible?
Also, I can see that you are using GoodData Cloud. In that case, please provide us with traceID of the error so we can check our logs as well.
s
traceid?
s
its a client side error
not a server side error
i can show you all of that but don't see anything other than the physical and logicl data model api responses
Do you want the payloads?
image.png
Looks like an error handling situation
image.png
j
@Steve Fox Thanks for all the details. We will check and get back to you.
s
i'm going to guess something is wrong when it tries to build the logical display from the physical.
but either way would be good to not completely lose the UI
in that case and tell us something is wrong
m
Hi @Steve Fox, we are investigating this and will keep you posted. Our engineering team is looking into it. Apologies for your inconvenience.
Hi again! Could you please clear the local storage in your browser? It is achievable via console command
localStorage.clear();
-- or via UI.
s
that worked
🙌 1
🎉 2
(manually deleted the entries for gd
)
m
Glad to hear!
s
is that a normal thing to occur?
good to know clearing localstorage helps but not if it means when in doubt go incognito
j
@Steve Fox Definitely not normal. We have already reported this to our engineers and we will be releasing a hotfix soon. Thank you for reporting it and apologies for the inconvenience!
👍 1
m
I'm also getting the same error on our dashboard, and we have not changed the LDM.
image.png
j
@Michael DeWulf Sorry to hear so. Have you tried the same workaround which was suggested to Steve? (clearing the local storage in your browser via console command
localStorage.clear();
-- or via UI.)
m
Yeah, I refreshed and now it's working.
👍🏼 1
Just tried.
j
Thanks for letting me know. As I’ve mentioned, we are working to fix this soon.