Hi, is there functionality to save/load the curren...
# gooddata-cloud
d
Hi, is there functionality to save/load the currently selected filter settings for a user
t
Hello, this is currently not out of the box possible with GoodData Cloud. It might be achievable in case of embedded dashboard, if the state would be saved in the host app (e.g., using GD React SDK). In any case, let me send this feedback back to the product team on your behalf. Would it be possible to share more details about the desired state and how you plan to use it? Why should individual users have different filter settings and how should it work. Thank you!
d
Hi Tomas! We are using the react controls. As part of our app users sometimes want to be able to save their current filtered search for various reasons. e.g. it might have taken them a while to figure out what they want to see. Or when we load a screen we allow users to 'resume where you left off', etc.
t
Thanks for the feedback. Please try to ask directly in the #gooddata-ui channel, where React experts might have some hints to this topic. As I mentioned, there is no out of the box support, but I think it could be achievable.
p
🎉 New note created.
d
Alright will ask...thanks!
👍 1