Hello, I have a question about the new private das...
# gooddata-cloud
n
Hello, I have a question about the new private dashboards feature. Per the documentation, new dashboards that I create are automatically private. However, this share section is empty. All users on the platform are administrators, so the blue text here indicates that they should all have access to the dashboard. However, I cannot find a way to move it out of Private and into where all the other dashboards are
t
Hello @Nicholas Towery, thank you for pointing it out. The situation you describe is caused by the fact that all the users are administrators and thus they have access to the dashboard by default. Others will see the dashboard as if it were a shared dashboard (they see it in the all dashboards section). Let me send your feedback to our product team on your behalf.
p
🎉 New note created.
n
Thanks @Tomas Muchka, all these “Private” indicators are visually strange given that it is essentially wrong
Appreciate the help!
t
I understand it caused a confusion and I agree it is misleading to call these private in such a case. I have sent the feedback to the product team.
🙌 1
n
Thanks!
🙌 1