Hi, I'm having a problem creating databases if I d...
# gooddata-cloud
f
Hi, I'm having a problem creating databases if I drag and drop them, before that was working
error id: b6b3130472358309
image.png
i
Hi @Filip Turniški, Could you review your data and mapping please and make sure the Reference is in this format, please?
referencePrefix__tableBaseName__referenceBaseName
May I know what data source are you usually working with?
f
We were naming tables and fields by this naming convention and it was working a few days back. This now was on PG database
i
Great, that is the correct one to follow. The error indicates, there is something missing, as it should consist of the prefix, tableBaseName and referenceBaseName. Could you double-check if there were no changes in your source PG database, please?
f
I think we found the problem. I think this error occurred because some other table on our schema did not follow this naming convention. Is that a new feature that all tables on that schema have to follow this naming convention?
i
Glad to hear so, however, I am not aware of any recent change like this. Truth is, the LDM itself cannot generate references if referential integrity is not maintained in the source database. Could this be your case?