Hi, I have a questions on old lingo user stats: wh...
# gooddata-platform
h
Hi, I have a questions on old lingo user stats: what does reports mean in this context? Dashboards or Insights?
j
Reports in this case would refer to insights
m
Hi Hans, just to clarify: while “report” is a legacy type of object which has similar meaning meaning as “insight” (metrics and attribtues and filters combined and visualized), it is still a different type of object and this user stats info only shows how many “reports” this user created. It does not show how many “insights” they created. So even if you see 0 there, this user could have created some “insights”. If you wanted to get a list of “insights” created by a particular user, you can use this API: https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/expand-your-gooddata-platform/api-reference/?search=metadata#operation/queryProjectsMetadata (note that “insight” objects have type of “visualizationobjects” on the back-end so you would want to filter for those).
🙌 1
h
Thanks for the explanation Michal. My question was rather: Would it be making sense to users when they see those statistics?