Hi All! I have a question I use Plateform and In D...
# gooddata-platform
m
Hi All! I have a question I use Plateform and In Dashboard I have a table view with some information. In the top I use the Attribute Filter. For example I have a field Season like Winter, Summer ... and when I click to Summer for example, I have another field that updated Month and in Month I saw June, July ... All. I have two problem the first problem if a click on Summer, July the table view show me the data for July it's perfect but if I check All in Month the data take all month in all Seasons like all remove contains (june, july, august, september) how I can change that ? And my second problem is the Table view not know the term season only month but I want when I change Season Season update Month and also update Table View, I think when the 1 problem with solved all will be good ? Thank you to help me
j
Hello Mathieu, This would be dependent on how you have set up the objects in your LDM, and you need to make sure that the filter is set to be filtered by the previous dashboard filter.
m
"make sure that the filter is set to be filtered by the previous dashboard." Humm I not sure to understand this
I do this (For each attribute to display items filtered by another attribute, click the filter and then click Configuration.) because when I click on summer the month change very well
j
Sorry, I meant the previous dashboard filter
m
"set up the objects in your LDM," are you able to show me the diffent way for this ??
j
ok, gotchya. I may need to check this internally in your workspace. I will send you a DM
❤️ 1
m
thank you