Hi all, regarding drill paths: When selecting an A...
# gooddata-platform
h
Hi all, regarding drill paths: When selecting an Attribute on which a drill path is defined by an Admin, an Editor sees the following text. Double-click an attribute heading to drill down into the data. Drill-down paths are pre-defined by report creators. Please make this text more clear. My opinion: Since the text is greyed out, I imagine users feel they don't have the proper rights to update it. But the fact that this is followed by the "Drill-down paths are pre-defined by report creators." gives the them impression that when creating a new insight (notice the old lingo) they do have the option to change the drill path - which I believe is not correct.
i
Hi Hans, Thank you for noticing and reporting this, appreciated! However, the wording “pre-defined” doesn’t really give a feeling that it can be changed by Editors or Viewers. I agree that mention of “reports” from Pixel Perfect might be bit confusing here. I will reach internally to responsible teams to review the whole messaging and ask them to make it more suitable also for users of Responsive UI, who work with Insights.
j
Hi Hans, I just wanted to let you know we have opened an internal ticket to have our docs team review the language in this instance. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
h
Thank you!