Hello, We've white labeled our domain with the app...
# gooddata-platform
h
Hello, We've white labeled our domain with the applicationTitle: "Analytics". Now it shows our reset screen like the screenshot. Is it possible to get the proper spelling there? Create a*n* Analytics account? Or did we make the mistake and perhaps have to update it somewhere else?
👀 2
j
Hi Hans. I’ll take a look at this, but at first glance, I don’t think we have any sort of English vowel recognition to pivot between a and an.
I haven’t been able to find a way to adjust this. I’ve submitted it as feedback to our product team, but I think the speediest solution for you would be to change the applicationTitle to something that starts with a consonant 🙂
😄 1
Just a quick update: We’ve created follow-up to cover this sort of problem, but it is unlikely to be delivered quickly, as it is a very small thing that’s easily circumvented by changing the
applicationTitle
. I hope that sort of workaround is okay for you.
h
To be honest: leaving the a without an n is just a bit sloppy, for me it's more important that the Application title is correct. Well we intend to call it Analytics because it's a revamp of a Qlik solution that was called Analytics. The naming of the application is not just the matter of its name looking good in GD, it's part of launching a new version of an existing product.
Thanks for the heads up
j
I understand your point, it’d also bother me.
I’ll see what I can do to help its priority.
🙏 1
Hi @Hans Cornette It should be fixed now. See my reproduction:
h
Wow 🤩 Thanks for the speedy update! 💪
j
Happy to help 🙂
I’ll let the engineers know all is well.
🙏 1