----------- hi all, I’m following this link to cus...
# gooddata-platform
n
----------- hi all, I’m following this link to custom date dimension. I have a few workspaces in GD system. I tried to test with one workspace and I can custom date dimension. Then today I apply for master dev workspace, and I get error below
{
“wTaskStatus” : {
“links” : {
“poll” : “/gdc/md/cy5n6gdputpkni3489hkswji4qjlrvjw/tasks/fef1b6fd5d6a7d6e19f45c66615122b0000001b4/status”
},
“messages” : [
{
“error” : {
“component” : “GDC:ETL:Pull”,
“errorClass” : “GDC:Exception:User”,
“message” : “Loading to datasets of different data model is not supported.“,
“parameters” : [],
“requestId” : “USmKGw2NMV3z6eLF:kgeo4wedmgmmuedq”
}
}
],
“poll” : “/gdc/md/cy5n6gdputpkni3489hkswji4qjlrvjw/tasks/fef1b6fd5d6a7d6e19f45c66615122b0000001b4/status”,
“status” : “ERROR”
}
}
I thought data model needs to be the same for all workspace, I re-import data model from master dev workspace to client workspace, then submit custom date dimension again, and another error is throws
```{
"wTaskStatus" : {
"links" : {
"poll" : "/gdc/md/cy5n6gdputpkni3489hkswji4qjlrvjw/tasks/2bd64a0b8ac180fcb1f69fe575a7c322000001b4/status"
},
"messages" : [
{
"error" : {
"component" : "Stock::WDPMD",
"errorClass" : "GDC:Exception:User",
"message" : "Cannot start integration of dataset: [...]. There is an unfinished integration.The integration has started at [2023-02-15 030803] with ID: [f38cb431660299ac33f649f4e103113c000001b4]",
"parameters" : [],
"requestId" : "SfPdJcB1cmllYIFD:8x6deuyeg4vx764t"
}
}
],
"poll" : "/gdc/md/cy5n6gdputpkni3489hkswji4qjlrvjw/tasks/2bd64a0b8ac180fcb1f69fe575a7c322000001b4/status",
"status" : "ERROR"
}
}```
I’m getting stuck here and don’t know when previous tasks complete to re-submit again. My question also is “does GD system require all data model of workspaces be the same when we do custom date dimension?“. Please advice me. thanks
m
Hi Nam, please see the following article which I hope will help here: https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/dashboards-and-insights/manage-custom-date-dimensions/#ManageCustomDateDimensi[…]dtheCustomDateDimension Life Cycle Management (see Managing Workspaces via Life Cycle Management) supports the custom date dimension. • If the master workspace includes the custom date dimension, client workspaces created from this master workspace inherit this custom dimension, but with the default Gregorian calendar in it regardless of what calendar the master workspace’s date dimension contains. You can then upload a different calendar to a client workspace’s custom date dimension, if needed. This calendar will not be overwritten at synchronization. • You can have different calendars in the custom date dimension in different client workspaces within the same segment. If you need to unify the calendar in the custom date dimension in the master space and its client workspace, you have to upload the target calendar to the custom dimension in each workspace separately. The generic error
"Cannot start integration of dataset: [dataset.<ID>]. There is an unfinished integration.
occurs when you want to start a data load to a dataset, where there is already running a data load. In such a case data load is waiting in queue for other processes to be finished. So you’ll need to wait until the other load has finished to avoid such situations.
n
Thanks Michael, I’m following this link to custom dimension. what do you think about
Loading to datasets of different data model is not supported.
error? I just re-run and facing this issue
m
Hi Nam, sorry for the delay in getting back to you here - The error message
"Loading to datasets of different data model is not supported"
indicates that you’re trying to load data into datasets that have different data models. To resolve this error, you should make sure that you are loading data into datasets that have the same data model. You can do this by checking the data models of the datasets and making sure that they match before attempting to load data into them.
n
Hi Michael, Thank you for your reply. In my case, I have to split datasets to small sets, then it works. I guess the date dimensions cause some conflicts if their connections point to same dataset.