Hi, I have a weekly chart insight with margin valu...
# gooddata-platform
l
Hi, I have a weekly chart insight with margin value for full date range (=41000). In drilldown table I can see data and margin value for each record in concrete week. In new column I need to show average margin value for full date range (=41000) not only for selected week (66000), when I use
select sum(*Business Case Total Margin*) / *Sale Vehicle Id count (SOLD)* by all other
. Is there any way how to show average margin value for full date range (=41000) in weekly (or yearly, monthly, daily, etc. interval) drilldown please?
j
Hi Ludek, Drills act as like a type of filter, so when you click on a specific date for the drill the new report will displayed the filter selection. It seems like you are trying to show the full data range which would effectively be the opposite of what drilling is. If you are looking to see the full date range, you will need to create the insight itself.
👍 1
j
Hi, Ludek, you may try to use
WITH PARENT FILTER EXCEPT Week/Year
for a metric which should ignore the filter on weeks. BY ALL OTHER ignores the context filter so in case of breakdown by Week attribute each row shows summary for all rows but it still respects the filters set on dashboard and in case of drilling also the “drill filter” which selects only data for the data point on which the user clicked (e.g. filters data only for W1/2023 after user clicks at it). WITHOUT PARENT FILTER/WITH PARENT FILTER EXCEPT lets you ignore the filters.
👍 1