Hi all, I’m having an emergency issue with pipelin...
# gooddata-platform
n
Hi all, I’m having an emergency issue with pipeline. I’m deleting some datasets in LDM and remove out_tables in database warehouse. The release brick works, but rollout brick failed. It throws an error
```E, [2023-01-13T173109.439170 #7] ERROR -- : Execution failed. Error: [
{
"action": "GoodData:LCM2:SynchronizeClients",
"err": "87 clients failed to synchronize. Details: /gdc/domains/saleshood/dataproducts/default/segments/saleshood/synchronizeClients/results/b7cc3812a27d2ea669013c1fb3901f1753a110a788b02b7600000296/details?offset=0&limit=10000",
"backtrace": [
"/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/actions/synchronize_clients.rb179in `error_handle'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/actions/synchronize_clients.rb💯in `block in call'",
"org/jruby/RubyArray.java2577in `map'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/actions/synchronize_clients.rb79in `call'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/lcm2.rb438in `run_action'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/lcm2.rb358in `block in perform'",
"org/jruby/RubyArray.java1792in `each'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/lcm/lcm2.rb354in `perform'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/rollout_brick.rb11in `call'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/dwh_middleware.rb40in `call'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/aws_middleware.rb29in `call'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/gooddata_middleware.rb90in `call'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/bench_middleware.rb18in `block in call'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/benchmark.rb293in `measure'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/bench_middleware.rb18in `call'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/decode_params_middleware.rb17in `call'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/execution_result_middleware.rb21in `call'",
"/src/lib/gooddata/bricks/middleware/logger_middleware.rb70in `call'",
"/src/bin/run_brick.rb65in `<main>'",
"org/jruby/RubyKernel.java1007in `load'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli/exec.rb1in `(root)'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli/exec.rb74in `kernel_load'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli/exec.rb28in `run'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli.rb463in `exec'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/vendor/thor/lib/thor/command.rb27in `run'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/vendor/thor/lib/thor/invocation.rb126in `invoke_command'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/vendor/thor/lib/thor.rb387in `dispatch'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli.rb27in `dispatch'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/vendor/thor/lib/thor/base.rb466in `start'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/cli.rb18in `block in start'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/bundler-1.17.3/exe/bundle30in `<main>'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/stdlib/bundler/friendly_errors.rb124in `<main>'",
"org/jruby/RubyKernel.java1007in `load'",
"/usr/local/rvm/rubies/jruby-9.2.5.0/lib/ruby/gems/shared/gems/bundler-1.17.3/exe/bundle22in `<main>'",
"org/jruby/RubyKernel.java1046in `eval'",
"/usr/local/rvm/gems/jruby-9.2.5.0/bin/jruby_executable_hooks22in `<main>'"
]
}
]```
It cannot sync master workspace to client workspaces. Could you please help me to fix it asap?
m
Hi Nam, the rollout brick can’t synchronize projects because they have different data model. The solution will be to run the brick with additional parameter
synchronize_ldm
. More info about this parameter can be found here: Rollout Brick
n
Thanks Moises, the value of
synchronize_ldm
should be
diff_against_clients
, right?
m
You’re welcome. Yes, I believe so, although I’m not familiar with your LCM setup so please read thoroughly the description of all the values.
n
thanks so much, that value works for me 🙂